Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Half-Way Wednesday!

Photobucket




What has been the best part of your week so far?
  • Labor Day... I didn't really do anything all day except watch an exceptionally good baby while spending time with my two best friends (My mommy and sister)

What has been your funniest moment?
  • Funniest moment was Sunday when the adult sunday school teacher from our church (someone who has known our family for forever), asked if he could call me Rachel (my sister's name) in the middle of his lesson because it was easier for him to remember... (What a nut!)

What are you looking forward to?
  • At this moment in time there is absolutely nothing planned for this weekend, which I am looking forward too! :)

Wednesday Wishful Thinking...?
  • That this article for my methods class would disapper and I wouldn't have to read it

No comments:

Post a Comment