Friday, October 12, 2012

Flashback Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone! We have made it through this week, and now on the downhill slope. Just a few more hours and the workday will be over and the weekend will start! I hope everyone has an amazing Friday and that they are blessed abundantly!

Today I was inspired to do a Flashback Friday. I've been going through my old Myspace account (everyone remembered the html codes and spicing up your profile page I'm sure). My myspace held a lot of my old pictures that I posted until about, I think 2009 or 2010 when I stopped. I've been going back through them and saving them on a flash drive so I don't lose them, and it just hit me. I have so many amazing memories in those pictures, and I thought it would be fun to share a few with you!







 Senior Prom 2008! I remember it like it was yesterday! This was afterwards. Me and my best friend, DJ and My sister, Rachel, were working on changing so we could head out again, but got caught up taking crazy pictures. This was one that came out of that bunch! I still crack up when I see it. I remember DJ telling me that I looked like the Michelin Man with the way my dress was! HA!

 



This Picture was a random Bister/Lister picture (one of our moments again) with an added little Bean (Layla). She was such a doll and her face here was priceless! I don't think she'd even turned one yet! I can't believe how little she was!

 
 








This is one of my favorite pictures from my graduation! It's just one that when you look bat at it, it makes you smile. Though it was hot and sticky, (May in Florida is rough) it was a picture perfect moment!




This was the summer after my graduation. A relative took me and my cousin to Ft. Lauderdale where we stayed a few days. This was my first and only time parasailing ever! And it was AMAZING! The only part I didn't like is they let you hit the water while you are still strapped to that thing. I think the water came up to my chest and I nearly had a mild panic attack!


That's it for now! I hope you enjoyed my flashbacks! I can't believe how fast time flies! Hope you guys have a great day! God bless!



 
 
 
                                       


 











 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! wow some of those moments seem like a lifetime ago! I'm going to go to myspace and get all my pics too! LOL I don't want to lose them

    ReplyDelete