Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's OK... Or It Will Be

Its Ok Thursdays
 
Hi Everyone! This week has felt soooo stinking long, and yet fast at the same time. I know that's a contradiction, but I've had both moments. Wednesday felt like it lasted a lifetime, while Monday flew by! I'm hoping Today and tomorrow follow Monday's pattern... Onto It's OK


It's OK....
 
...that I worked my legs out two days in a row and now they are super sore

... That I feel like the biggest idiot working out in the big part of the gym where all the "know it all" people work out

...That I half the clothes in my closet I've had for four years now (maybe more)

...That I forgot to take those dern blocks out of my car for my mom, which probably totally threw her day off (sorry mom) :(

... That I'm forget things, obviously (I feel old)

... That I'm not even halfway through with my study guide for my Mid-term next week (definitely need to get that done)

... That my favorite month (October) has been crummy this year

... That I can't wait for October to be over with!

... That I feel like I can never do anything right

... That I STILL haven't started on my research paper (BOO on research papers)

... That I miss my sister something terrible (I miss seeing her on a daily basis)

... That I miss seeing all of my nephews and nieces on a daily basis as well

...That all my monkeys are all growing up, and I still don't have one of my own yet (at least I'll have baby-sitters)

... that I'm poor and can't really afford a little monkey right now

...That I still have over year left of of classes before I get my degree (seriously wanted to cry thinking about that yesterday)

...That I totally hate class at the moment

... That I'm doing a blog when I should be reading over notes
 

 Hope all you guys have a blessed Thursday! :)


     
 
 

2 comments:

  1. New follower from the link up!!! We all have those days, but feel better soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, we ALL forget...everything haha

    Have a great night! xo

    ReplyDelete