Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's OK... For Real!

Its Ok Thursdays
 
Hello again everyone! It's that time once more for It's Ok Thursday! Yay! I don't know about you, but I'm super thrilled its Thursday! That means Tomorrow is Friday and I can sleep in Saturday! I have so many things to look forward to this weekend... Now, onto It's Ok!


It's OK....
 
...That I'm not having a good hair day, makeup day, or outfit day.

...That my arms are sore from my workout this morning, even though I had an off day and barely worked them out

...That I haven't had much time to do more things so that I could blog about them

...That I'm terrified of my mid-term for my Methods of Sociological Research class

...That I won't be getting to go with one of my good friends to Halloween Horror Night for her birthday

...That I feel totally out of the loop with people I'm the closest with because our lives are just too dang busy

...That I totally want to smack myself as a kid because I thought "growing up" was all the rage. Who knew that things like bills, work, and responsibility came with it.

... That when I go to bed at night I try wiping out all the 90-to-nothing clutter by making up my own fictional story in my head. It's sad that I have to concentrate to go to sleep while my husband falls asleep at the drop of a hat.
 

 Hope all you guys have a blessed Thursday! :)


     
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I have a bad hair, outfit, and makeup day everyday. Story of my life. And I agree. Being an adult is overrated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your picture doesn't show a bad hair, makeup. Outfit day! I can't really see.your outfit but you look gorgeous! :)

      Delete
  2. First its hilarious that we both posted about Halloween Horror nights. Second I do the same thing at night because otherwise I have a constant list of things to do running through my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't gotten a chance to read yours yet so I didn't know you mentioned it lol...we scare me!

    ReplyDelete