Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Funnies

You remember the time when people actually drove to their job, settled down in their office and actually "worked"? I'm pretty sure that all stopped March 2010 B.P (Before Pinterest). 

Life as we new it ended after that. Work as we knew it ended after that. People now go into work and instead of checking their emails first, they are checking Pinterest. 

I'm pretty sure it is the newest addiction, and should probably have a 12 Step program! 

Hello. My name is Rebekah and I'm addicted to Pinterest. 
*Hi Rebekah*
I have 53 boards on Pinterest. 
I have 312 pins on my funny board alone. 
My boards are in alphabetical order. 
It is safe to say, I'm an addict! 
Admitting you have a problem is generally the first step right?

Obviously, I'm a sucker for the funny stuff. I mean, I do have 312 pins (the most pins of all my boards) in my board titled "Laughter = The Best Medicine". You should really check it out. It has some good stuff LOL.
You can click here to go to my Pinterest!

Anyways, today I actually got up before my alarm clock (first in....forever). And I actually have felt pretty dang good this morning. I'm not a zombie today! Yay! (Again that would be the first time in....forever). 

I even got to talk to my sister this morning and leave her a funny voice mail, which I know she just LOVED after the initial annoyance of seeing that stupid symbol pop up on her notifications he-he! We always have a good time talking to each other, and always end up laughing through 90% of it. 

I'm losing focus... back to the point....

After my funny chat, I got on Pinterest (go figure, right?) and hit up couple of random pins before focusing on the funny one's... and... you know those weird people at work that you hear in the office by themselves making weirdo noises? Well I'm one of those, and the noises come from choking back full blown LOL's from reading the funnies on Pinterest! 

So in honor of my good mood, and the end to a terrible week, I thought I might post some of my  favorite funnies found from Pinterest this week! 














I hope you all have a Fantabulously, Funny Friday! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok we are definitely bffs because my funny board is named he same thing. I promise Madison does the same thing the cat does in that pin LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I loved all these funny pins! I'm addicted to Pinterest as well. I could kill a few hours just scrolling through recipes or the DIY section. It usually gets me into trouble. I should really look at the funny stuff more!

    ReplyDelete