Tuesday, August 13, 2013

This or That

I woke up thinking today should totally be Thursday. My sleepy, exhausted body told me so. Regardless of what my preggo body was telling me, though, I still woke up to a Tuesday.

I'm not a fan of Tuesday, just like I'm not a fan of Monday. I think that after Sunday, you should jump straight to Wednesday. Wednesday has potential AND purpose. I mean it's hump day, which means you are already halfway through the week. It gives you something to hold onto. Thursday means you only have one more work day until the weekend, and Friday actually begins the weekend so I don't mind Friday. But Monday and Tuesday, in my book should be excommunicated However, I guess skipping from Sunday to Wednesday would defeat the purpose of Wednesday being the halfway point of the week. 

*sigh*

Anyways... Sorry for the ramble. I'm seriously tired sitting here at my desk this morning. I am pretty sure that if I brought my two pillows, I could lay out on my office floor and go to sleep. I digress. 

So today I thought I would do this neat little Tag that I heard of through the grapevine. And now that I am done rambling we can begin! :) 

This or That Tag


Makeup:

Blush or Bronzer?
Blush
Lip gloss or lip stick?
I don't wear either all of the time, but 
I think I would go with lipstick
Eye liner or mascara?
Mascara fo sho!
Foundation or Concealer?
Concealer. You can use that as a foundation as well. 
Neutral or color eye shadow?
I'm a neutral kind of girl.
Press or loosed eye shadow?
Definitely pressed. Loose can be so messy!
Brushes or sponges?
Hmm, I love my new Soho sponge (knock off beauty blender), 
but I'll go with brushes. I can use them with almost anything. 

Nails:

OPI or China Glaze?
Nail polish really isn't my passion, 
but I think I'll go with OPI (I know I have at least one of those)
Long or short?
They are long right now (thanks to pregnancy),
and I like them for the most part. 
Acrylic or natural?
Acrylic is pretty, but so ruinous. Therefore,
I go natural
Brights or darks?
Brights!
Flowers or no flowers?
That's a negative on the flowers,
though they are pretty. 

Body:

Perfume or body splash?
Perfume
Lotion or body butter?
I like them both, but more so lotion.
Body wash or soap?
Body wash! I HATE bar soaps for real!
Lush or other bath company?
I haven't had the chance to try lush products! :(

Fashion:

Jeans or sweatpants?
Jeans, though being pregnant has limited
my wear time with them
Long sleeves or short?
Kind of depends on whether it is cold or hot. 
Dresses or skirts?
I love skirts, but have recently been obsessed
with dresses
Stripes or plaid?
Plaid
Flip flops or sandals?
I love my sandals!
Scarves or hats?
Scarves, definitely!
Studs or dangly earrings?
That's hard... I love them both,
but I'll go with Dangly.
Necklaces or bracelets?
I don't wear a whole lot of either, but I'll go with Bracelets.
I love my Pandora bracelet from my Memaw! 
Heels or flats?
Lately... flats.
Cowboy boots or riding boots?
Cowboy boots! :)
Jacket or hoodie?
I'm totally a hoodie girl
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?
Forever 21 hands down!
Abercrombie or Hollister?
Yeah I don't shop at either.
I have curves.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom?
Neither

Hair:

Curly or straight?
Recently, curly has been easier to manage.
Less fuss.
Bun or ponytail?
ponytail. I have a hard time getting buns to look right
Bobby pins or butterfly clips?
I am a bobby pin fanatic. 
I can pretty much pull one from any location of my house lol
Hairspray or gel?
Hairspray
Long or short?
Long...I miss my longer hair :(
Light or dark?
I use to be dead set on dark, but now I'm like it lighter
Side sweep or full bangs?
Side sweep
Up or down?
Down if I can get away with it.

Random:

Rain or shine?
Rain... sun in the hot, humid, sunshine state
is absolutely miserable.
Summer or Winter?
Winter... 
Fall or Spring?
Fall!!!! I love the cool weather, hoodies,
bonfires, and colors! 
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate... yum!
East coast or West coast?
I'm an east-coaster fo sho! 

Hope you all have a lovely, blessed day! 



1 comment:

  1. I loved reading this and getting to know more about you!! I agree, the week should go from Sunday to Wednesday. Hands down!

    ReplyDelete