Monday, August 12, 2013

MIA Briefing

It has been a crazy, weird couple of weeks. 
That's how long I've been MIA, and I've honestly missed my little piece of blogger.
Hopefully, now that Youth Rally is over, and I'm finally getting over this sinus cold mess I can get back into my blogger groove. 

We had our annual Youth Rally two weeks ago, which I previously mentioned in this post
We had such a great turn out of people, good fellowship with old and new friends, and some amazing services and preaching. 

Here are a few photos from this year's youth rally! :)






When I say this was just a few photos, I really mean it was just a few photos. 
I ended up uploading 502 pictures from my camera, but I thought that would be a little bit of an overkill. 
However, if anyways wants to see more pictures or is interested in being added to our mailing list to get registration forms and brochures for next year, please fill free to let me know. I don't mind sharing or adding email or home addresses. 

The only downside to that week was me getting sick on the last night of Rally, and have been sick since. After taking a week off for rally, I had to take an extra four days off to be sick. Pregnancy definitely has its downsides, one being that you can barely take any medicine. It has taken me over a week to actually start feeling normal again, and I'm still sounding like a man with stuffy ears and nose, as well as coughing up a lung on occasion. 

Side note: do you know how weird it is to go into church and have all the music and singing sound muffled... lol I felt like I was in a box, literally

Anyways, That is what I have been up to lately, and why I haven't been posting any blogs lately. 
I hope you all had a great weekend and can't wait to get back into my routine blog posts and read all of your great posts once more! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ughh... getting sick in the summer (while pregnant) is probably awful.... hope you are feeling better now. Love the pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete