Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Prodigal Blogger

I have totally been off the blog scene for a while.
I decided a few weeks ago to take a short break from my blog.
Things have been kind of crazy, and pregnancy totally has me feeling off...
Like, not myself.
 
Add in no clothes fitting, breakouts, stress, worry, anxiety, etc.
 
PLUS
 
My husbands stress worries, anxiety, and aggravation with work,
 
PLUS
 
Weirdo weekends, Holiday's, power outages, extreme exhaustion, and hip pain...
 
 
I'm sure the list could continue, but really, I'll spare you.
I still don't quite feel myself these days. This waiting game where you KNOW something BIG is about to happen, but you are just... waiting for it to get here; it has me thrown all off kilter.
 
So there is the why for my missing blogger status. However, I've missed it. Blogging has kind of become and outlet for me. I may not have a whole lot of interesting things to show you or report on, and my life may not be full of celebrity events and great organization tips (I have to steal those from Pinterest for my own home), but its my blog and I enjoy writing... even if its about nothing.
 
So in other words.... I'm back! :)
New Posts coming soon...
-New Recipe's
-Baby Bedroom Decorating
-Baby Bumps
-Trip to the In-Laws
 
Have a Great Day! :)
 


2 comments: