Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Making a List and Checking it Twice!

 My wedding is exactly one week and three days away. You can imagine all of the stuff that is going through my mind. I mean, not only do I have to think of all the things I have to get done for the wedding, but also all the things for the honeymoon, PLUS packing up all of my stuff at my parents house to move in with my soon to be hubby. So, what better way to stay organized and be prepared for this extremely crazy week ahead, than to make LIST!

I literally made four list, typed them out on word, and somehow fit them all amazingly on ONE page. So not only am I super duper organized, I'm saving trees. That makes me awesome! (LOL jk, seriously).

I generally make a list for everything. Every time I have to buy personal items, groceries, pack, etc., I usually make a list for it. So Today here is my Awesomest list to all of my other List-ers! Ha-ha! TTFN (Ta-Ta For Now)!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment