Thursday, October 27, 2011

Butterfly Overload

It is exactly 9 days until my wedding, and only a rare few of you know exactly what starts going through a Bride's head this close to the wedding. I mean, if you think about it, look at all the things that are about to change:

#1: My Last Name
#2: I'm moving out of what has been my home for YEARS
#3: I'm leaving my safety nets (parents lol)
#4:I'm going to be sharing a bed and bathroom again (BIIGG feat for me... and him too I guess ha-ha)

I'm sure I could go on, but thinking about it all, plus all that I got to do, PLUS all of the attention that's going to be on me, can be a little overwhelming. I'm not a person who loves to be center of attention; opening presents in front of an audience is NOT fun for me.

Anyways... Today I've been focused on typing up the Ceremony Agenda, the Arrivals and Pictures of who, what, when, and where, finding someone to do my hair for the wedding. I probably should find the hairpiece I want as well ;)

I want to send a special thanks to my friend Megan and her mother for finding the earrings I wanted for my wedding!!!



I also want to send a special thanks to my Sister... I couldn't have done any of this without you and Mom. You put up with all my worrying, and bickering, and you are just always there. No matter how far away you live, you will always be my very best friend! # RachelJohnson!

No comments:

Post a Comment