Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The EYE!

As the end of October rolls around, the scent of fall starts infiltrating the atmosphere leaving you with that absolute need to do something fall-ish. What better way to get into the fall spirit than carving out a pumpkin. Oh yeah!


Most of you are probably like, "yeah, yeah... carving a pumpkin. Been there done that". Well this was my very first year EVER carving out a pumpkin, and I got to share my pumpkin-carving experience with the love of my life!!!


(It was his first pumpkin-carving experience too!)

Most people in our "religion" don't believe in this and don't agree with it, and that's cool. Everyone has their own standards and convictions on things. However, I don't feel like I'm going to go to hell for this.

Back to my experience...

I told Wade, (My fiance), that I wanted to carve a pumpkin. So, he bought us a pumpkin carving kit then took me to buy the pumpkin and Saturday night we carved our first pumpkin.
The first cutting of the pumpkin!


Two thumbs up for me ALMOST eating the pumpkin!  lol

It's actually a lot harder than it looks!

Love the whole "one eye" thing... goes with our pumpkin! :)



Finished Product! Pretty good for first timers!

Bestest EYE ever!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment