Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Birthday Fun

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
 
I hope everyone is having a great week so far!
I must say, today is a much better day than yesterday was.
I totally bombed a test yesterday and then my baby had to have her four month shots. :(
What was even worse, was that it all happened on my husbands birthday!
I was totally stressed about my test and worried about finishing in time to take my baby to the doctor that I totally forgot to wish him Happy Birthday yesterday morning. I know... I should be wife of the year!
 
At least we got to celebrate his birthday on Saturday!
He turned the big 25, and this year I have celebrated four birthday's with him!
We threw him a "Gone Fishin" party Saturday evening.
 





 
 
I didn't get to put as much into it as I wanted because of finances, but It turned out pretty good.
The most important thing was that my husband had a good time!
 
How do you manage throwing a party on a budget! Any advice, for future reference, would be great!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment