Monday, September 16, 2013

Oh, Fall, Where Art Thou?

Welcome Monday morning....*note sarcasm*

Who really welcomes Monday morning? I am still all for skipping Monday and going directly to Wednesday. Unfortunately, no one is listening to me. Go fig! 

I'm pretty sure that I left over half of me still in the bed at home. The other half, or maybe quarter, of me is sitting here trying to make sense of the world with my sleep-fogged mind. One thing that is coming in loud and clear, though..... I am sick of the heat. And being pregnant. And being pregnant in the heat. 

I'm looking forward to the day where I can hold my little girl in low sixty, upper fifty degree weather. It is pretty sad when you actually start checking the ten day forecast to see if we are going to be hitting anything cool soon in Florida. 

The good news:
We will be hitting high-mid sixties for a low. 

The bad news:
We will still be in the high's of upper eighties and low ninties. 

Ugh! 

Now that it is getting so close to fall, I'm ready to start decorating. For a moment (more like a millisecond), I thought I'd wait and start decorating when it cooled down. Then I laughed at myself. I would be skipping decorations for fall and decorating for Christmas if I was to do that. So I nipped that in the bud. I thought I might start decorating within the next week or so. Since my budget is limited I've been looking up some cheaper DIY fall decor Ideas, and figured I would share. Gotta love pinterest! :)

Hope it lifts your spirits like it did mine in this icky hot weather!!
 Keep Calm and FALL in Love! 











1 comment:

  1. I love these pins!! I can't wait for Fall. It needed to be here yesterday!! It's supposed to be in the 80s by Wednesday here in CT. Boooooo... bring on scarf weather!!

    ReplyDelete